BENEFITS OF THE VELVET ANTLER BANDER™
DRUG FREE • NATURAL • HUMANE
This new method of compression involves rubber tubing tightened around the pedicle to a specific tension, which quickly blocks off the nerves, and desensitizes the antler without the use of drugs or needles.
- Contributes to animal welfare, food safety, and operator convenience.
- Provides a safe, humane, and chemical free method to remove velvet antlers from elk and other deer species, totally eliminating the potential for drug residue in the antlers.
- Provides effective control of bleeding during the antler removal process.
- Provides analgesia equal to injected lidocaine. Plus – more consistent, safer, and easier to administer.
- Results in fewer adverse behavioral reactions during antler removal.
- What farmers have said
Impressed, worked well…
When can I get one?
Easy on animals…
I was very impressed and am sure that the technique holds great promise for drug free velvet harvesting.
- What veterinarians have said
Great, seemed very reliable on the stags done!!
Better than local, more consistent!!