UTERINE PROLAPSE LOOP USE
- Wear safety glasses.
- Use a Callicrate Prolapse Loop™ (a larger version of the Callicrate Loop™ used for castration).
- Tetanus toxoid (not antitoxin) must be used. It is important to read and follow vaccine instructions. For more information, contact your veterinarian.
- Insert the end of the prolapse loop into the nose of the bander.
- Place the loop around animal’s uterine prolapse and pull to remove all slack from both sides. Keep even tension on both sides.
- Tighten loop until tension peg touches back of slot.
- Cut the loop as close to spool as possible using the Callicrate Cutter™.
- The prolapse may need to be surgically removed after banding depending on the size of tissue mass. Contact your veterinarian if assistance is required.
For more information contact Rachel Dodd, general manager
No-Bull Enterprises 800-858-5974 785-332-3344
“Cat’s meow when it comes to fixing prolapses on sheep.”Jeffrey